Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Blog

Howdy I live in Maine. Am days away from my 60th birthday; Dec 3rd. This woman has lived in poverty for 55 out of 60 years. I have been homeless. I work without pay, for the poor.

I have weird ideas, like Every working persons pay should be adequate to cover the basic needs and emergencies. As so should be the disabled and welfare mothers. That is said in America's second Bill of Rights, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

That means every Maine level entry job would start at $21.00 a hour for 40 hours. Some nurses, do not make that. They should be making $10.-$15 more the a food clerk.

I will tell you hidden news, as unconstitutionalactions of trusted officials. I will tell you the untold stories. I will bring you coverage of news, and event from my back yard and across this world. I am interested in this blog being picked up by the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment